If your house is 30 years old (or older), there is a 50% chance of asbestos. We take the possibility of asbestos very seriously and would never undertake work without testing for it. This is to keep us, as well as you and your family, safe.

We will take a sample from your wall and have it tested in a Government certified laboratory. The test costs $100 per room. If the tests find asbestos, we will organise to have it removed by our qualified, licensed asbestos removers who also inspect it in accordance with government compliance and safety standards, and will provide a certificate of removal.

Asbestos removal is very dangerous and you should never attempt to remove it yourself. It requires trained professionals with specialist equipment. For more information, visit the ACT Government Asbestos information website.